Vulcan L4-7 Test Platform
Xena’s L4-7 test platform is the industry’s easiest to deploy. Here are some examples:
- The software is native to Windows, and can be freely downloaded from the Internet. Double-click to launch, enter an IP address and a password, and you are ready to test.
- Centralized upgrades make it quick and easy to install the latest software across multiple testers for immediate access to the newest features and bug fixes.
- All devices can be administered from the same user-friendly GUI to ensure fast, efficient testing – without the big learning curve that go with our competitors’ products.
- To make remote testing even easier, Xena offers Phantom – a browser-based (HTML5) user-interface that lets engineers access their test system from any OS.
- Xena’s L4-7test solutions are also ready for virtualization ensuring low-cost future-proof migration to cloud-based testing.
Unfortunately this product is not in stock, please contact us to discuss the options.
This 19” rack-mountable chassis has 28 Packet Engines and comes in three port configurations: 12x10GE ports, 12x25GE ports or a combination of 8x25GE + 2x40GE ports. Speeds are enabled via upgradeable licenses.
Massive Performance Testing:
Xena’s L4-7 test platform delivers blistering performance and capacity. This means
realistic 1G/2.5G/5G/10G/25G/40G traffic generation:
- 24 million Concurrent Connections (CC)*
- 6 million Connections Per Second (CPS)**
- 1.2 million Concurrent TLS Sessions, 14,000 TLS Sessions Per Second
- 6 million HTTP Connections Per Second, 7 million HTTP Transactions Per Second (TPS)***
- Capture capacity: 40 million x 128 bytes buffers / 4 million full-size buffers
* 24M TCP Clients and 24M TCP Servers on one XenaScale
** Measured at 1M CC per 10G port
*** Measured at 10 transactions per connection