HDMI 300 MHz Video Signal Generator
The Astrodesign VG-873 is a complete solution for development of 4K x 2K & 3D core based technology, ideal for your lab or production line
Unfortunately this product is not in stock, please contact us to discuss the options.
Maximum 2 additional interfaces can be selected.
- HDMI various functions supported (xvYCC/Deep Color/CEC/Lip Sync).
- DVI Dual Link 330MHz dot clock frequency (VM-1814)
- Analog 250MHz dot clock frequency (VM-1811)
- 4Kx2K format and Full HD 240Hz timing supported. (VM-1824, VM-1824-A, VM-1825, VM-1826)
- RGB 16-bit drawing
- China standard monoscope pattern supported as standard
- Windows based control and program edit software SP-8870.
- Terminal commands provided by PC control
- 1000 programs are saved in a CF card. The internal memory (about 100MB) can also be used to save users’ own programs.
- HDMI TMDS Clock 300MHz supported. It realizes 4Kx2K/30Hz timing and 3D Side-by-Side(Full) / Frame Packing at 1080p/60Hz timing.
- HDMI 16-bit video output within limited dot clock frequency.
- HEC (Ethernet Channel) communication
- Uncompressed 10-bit moving picture function (VM-1819). Motion pictures are selected from VT-7001 Video Library for HDTV evaluation.
- Next generation HDMI High Bit Rate audio (VT-8500-0006 or VT-8500-0008).
- Image format converter (SP-8010). 8, 24, 36 and 48-bit TIFF data is converted to the file for ASTRO VG file format (VBM).
- 8/10/12-bit Natural Pictures card for TV evaluation (VT-8001)
- Chinese TV Inspection Pattern Library (VT-8500-0004)
- Uncompressed 4Kx2K Picture Library VT-7004 option
- 5 / 0.25 / 0.125 dot scroll option. APDC pattern (0.5 dot scroll) for moving picture resolution testing (APDC pattern is provided by Advanced PDP Development Center Corporation.)
- Remote box RB-1870 (with program edit function) and RB-1871 (program selection only. For production operators use.)
Note1: Specifications will differ from the selected interface and option.
Note2: VG-873 and VG-874 are equipped with one HDMI 300MHz unit as standard. Users can select 2 additional output units. Please refer to interface units of VG-870B / 871B.