Unfortunately this product is not in stock, please contact us to discuss the options.
SPG8000 Sync Pulse Generator
Master Sync / Master Clock Reference Generator
Tektronix video Sync pulse generators provide facility reference signals and ensure a stable facility timing source. Tektronix signal generators provide test signals for equipment verification and calibration applications, and support a wide variety of analog and digital formats to facilitate your technology transition.
Support for 3 Gb/s SDI and Dual Link SDI formats helps deployment of the latest emerging video technologies. Stay Genlock™ provides a unique, robust genlock mode that ensures stable signal synchronization for digital and traditional broadcast facilities. GPS Synchronization and Timecode Module with an integrated GPS receiver provide long-term reference clock stability. Also included are time-of-day and program timecode functions. Tektronix Automatic Changeover units provide facility reference signal redundancy within a Master and Slave SPG system.
The SPG8000 is a precision multiformat video signal generator, suitable for master synchronization and reference applications. It provides multiple video reference signals, such as black burst, HD tri-level sync, and serial digital and composite analog test patterns, and it provides time reference signals such as time code and NTP (Network Time Protocol).
- Multiple independent black burst and HD tri-level sync outputs provide all the video reference signals required in a video broadcast or production facility
- Four LTC outputs, VITC on black burst outputs, and NTP server provide time reference signals in a variety of formats
- GPS/GLONASS-based synchronization gives an accurate time-of-day reference and deterministic video phase reference, and locks remote SPG8000 systems to each other
- Stay GenLock® and GPS Holdover Recovery prevent synchronization shock when the external reference input or GPS/GLONASS signal is temporarily lost
- Wide selection of video test patterns in serial digital formats (SD, HD and 3G-SDI) and composite analog formats (NTSC and PAL)
- Dual hot-swappable power supplies ensure continuous availability of reference signals
- Easy to manage with Web-based interface for remote configuration and SNMP for status and alert information
- Sync pulse generator and time reference generator for broadcast, studio, mobile, and post-production facilities
- Master or slave (genlock) operation for distributed system architectures
- Video equipment verification, facility link testing, and display calibration