The Telestream Surveyor family offers solutions that will meet your QoS monitoring needs, whether you are dealing with Adaptive Bit Rate (ABR) streaming or traditional linear broadcast video delivery, or both at the same time. Surveyor solutions can be targeted at the core, edge, or access region of both managed and unmanaged networks. In ABR streaming networks, they are well-suited for helping to establish and track Content Delivery Network (CDN) Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Unfortunately this product is not in stock, please contact us to discuss the options.
Surveyor™ TS Compact (TSc)
If you need similar functionality as the Surveyor TS but would like it in a more compact portable profile, the Surveyor TS Compact (TSc) is your ideal solution. Perfect for medium capacity monitoring, the Surveyor TSc offers scalable MPEG-2 Transport Stream measurement of up to 2 Gbps of video traffic—and up to 500 programs/128K PIDs, sized ideally for edge/access applications.
- Accessibility verification, ensuring the content is accessible at each location across the distribution and access network.
- Proactive visibility into the performance of video streams at any point from Edge networks (Hub, Central Office, and local serving offices) to Access networks.
- Availability measured in the access network for each program to identify issues before customer impact.
- A portable tool for technicians to solve problems in the access network or in the home reducing truck rolls and on-site maintenance costs.
- 24/7 or scan monitoring of transport streams with program-based multi-level drilldown into per PID statistics for rapid fault isolation and reduction of mean time to diagnose (MTTD)
- Real-time, line rate monitoring and measurement of up 2 Gbps of video traffic and up to 500 programs with up to 128K PIDs, sized for edge and access network applications
- Provides per-program Availability metrics
- RFC 4445 Media Delivery Index (MDI) metrics for IP distribution monitoring
- QoS monitoring for MPEG-2 Transport Streams supporting the following CODECs and others:
- Per program Audio, Video, and Control PID Alarming
- Open API for user access to the Surveyor TSc metrics and information
- PSI/SI/PSIP table decode and display
- Continuous analysis of TR 101 290 priorities 1, 2 and 3 on all monitored IP transport streams
- Detection of SCTE-35 program insertion signals for validation
- Support for new Remote PHY Distributed Access Architecture
- Unicast, multicast, and broadcast support for comprehensive stream handling
- Triggered capture of impaired video for post analysis
- 802.1Q VLAN tagging support, selection, and detection
- Configurable alarm handling including severity level definitions
- SD, HD, and UHD support to handle all your video
- Browser-based User Interface with multi-user access
- IGMPv2 and IGMPv3 SSM support
- IPv6 capable
- An acquisition element of Telestream’s IQ Linear Broadcast Platform
- 4x 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet support via RJ45: 2 Media, 1 Management, 1 “future”