The octobox family offers Wireless personal testbeds to bring accurate and repeatable Over-The-Air (OTA) device performance testing to your bench. Real world Wifi - including Wifi 6 - and mobile (5G) wireless testing made easy. Controllable, isolated and repeatable cost effective mimo OTA solutions at your finger tip.
Unfortunately this product is not in stock, please contact us to discuss the options.
octoBox® quadAtten module contains 4 individually programmable RF attenuators, module with 4 programmable RF attenuators individually controllable via USB or Ethernet/PoE * 90 dB range * 0.5 dB step. QuadAtten offers the best RF isolation on the market, making it suitable for controlled octoBox wireless testbed environment. With its high power handling, quadAtten can be directly connected to an antenna port of an 802.11 device while maintaining signal linearity. Each of the 4 attenuators is individually programmable.
- Wi-Fi up to 6E and cellular (GSM, UMTS, LTE, FDD, TD-LTE and LTE-Advanced) testing
- Throughput vs. range measurements when used with the octoBox testbed
- RX sensitivity measurements
- octoBox quadAtten is an exceptionally well isolated with filtered USB and Ethernet interfaces.
- Frequency range: DC to 7500 MHz
- Dynamic range: 90 dB
- Step: 0.5 dB
- Insertion loss: 9 dB at 6000 MHz, typical
- 1 dB compression: 30 dBm
- IP3: 55 dBm
- Ethernet/PoE power and control interface
- USB power and control interface
- Programmable via browser
- octoBox software suite controls attenuators to produce throughput vs. range and throughput vs. range vs. orientation plots