Keithley DMM6500 6½-Digit Touchscreen Multimeter
Brand: Keithley InstrumentsKeithley DMM6500 6½-Digit Bench/System Digital Multimeter
The Keithley DMM6500 is a new 6½ digit DMM for bench use and in test systems. The DMM6500 succeeds model 2000, the standard for years in research and manufacturing test. The DMM6500 includes more capability than ever in a 6½ digit DMM, including icon driven TouchScreen operation, viewing data in graphical format, digitizing functions for current profiling on low power devices etc.
|Multimeter Nr. Digits||6 1/2|
The DMM6500 is a modern bench/system DMM. The most recognizable feature of the DMM6500 is the large 5-inch (12.7 cm) capacitive touch screen display that makes it easy to observe, interact with, and explore measurements with “pinch and zoom” simplicity. The DMM6500 is equipped with 15 measurement functions, including capacitance, temperature (RTD, thermistor, and thermocouple), diode test with variable current sources, and up to 1 MS/sec digitizing are now included. The digitizing function can be used for voltage or current and is especially useful in capturing transient anomalies or to help profile power events such as the operating states of today’s battery operated devices. Current and voltage can be digitized with a programmable 1 MS/sec 16-bit digitizer, making it possible to acquire waveforms. An optional scanner card enables measurements on up to 10 channels. All communication ports are available including standard LAN LXI and USB, plus optional GPIB, RS-232, and TSP-Link® interfaces. Besides the modern TSP command set, allowing programming and downloading scripts directly on the instrument, the DMM6510 can also programmed using SCPI commands, and is code compatible with the Keithley model 2000 and Keysight 34401.
- 15 measurement functions including capacitance, temperature, and digitizing
- Expanded measurement ranges include 10 pA to 10 A and 1 mΩ to 100 MΩ
- Large 5-inch (12.7 cm) multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with graphical display
- Large internal memory; store up to 7 million readings
- Multiple language modes: SCPI, TSP® scripting, Keithley 2000 SCPI emulation, Keysight 34401A SCPI emulation
- Two-year specifications allow for longer calibration cycles
- Standard USB-TMC and LXI/Ethernet communication interfaces
- Optional user-installable communication interfaces including: GPIB, TSP-Link®, and RS-232
- Capture voltage or current transients with 1 MS/sec digitizer
- USB host port for storing readings, instrument configurations, and screen images
- Three-year warranty