Vi använder cookies för att göra din upplevelse bättre. För att följa det nya direktivet om e-integritet, behöver vi be om ditt medgivande att sätta cookies. Läs mer.
Chroma's 63600 series DC electronic loads are designed for testing multi-output AC/DC power supplies, DC/DC converters, chargers, batteries, server power supplies, and power electronic components. They are excellent for research, development, production, and incoming inspection applications.
The 63600 series can draw its rated current under very low voltage (0.4V typical). This unique feature guarantees the best loading performance for modern Point-of-Load conditions and fuel cells.
The 63600 series can simulate a wide range of dynamic loading applications, with programmable load levels, slew rates, duration, and conducting voltage. The 63600 also has a dynamic sweep function to meet the test requirements of ATX power supplies.
Also included in the 63600 are self-diagnostic routines and full protections against OP, OC, OT and alarm indicating OV, reverse polarity.
This ensures the quality and reliability of the 63600 and provides protection to units under test.
- Max. power : 100W×2(Dual), 300W & 400W
- Voltage range : up to 600V
- 5 module mainframe Max. 2000W, load modules up to 400W/ea
- Up to 10 channels in one mainframe, fit for testing multiple output SMPS
- 0.4V @ 80A (Typical) low voltage operating characteristics
- Flexible CC, CR, CV and CP operation modes
- CZ mode for turn on capacitive load simulation
- Parallel mode for high current and power application up to 2kW
- Multi channel synchronous control
- Auto frequency sweep up to 50kHz
- Real time power supply load transient response simulation and Vpk+/- measurement
- User defined waveform
- Max. Power Point Tracking
- User programmable 100 sequential front panel input status for user-friendly operation
- Precision voltage and current measurement
- Precision high speed digitizing measurement/data capture
- Voltage, current and Pmax measurement for OCP/OLP testing
- Timing measurement for batteries
- Short circuit simulation
- Self-test at power-on
- Full protection : OC, OP, OT protection and OV alarm
- Ethernet, USB and GPIB interfaces