6 Series MSO Option "USB2"
USB2.0 automated compliance test solution. Requires option 6-WIN (SSD with Microsoft Windows 10 operating system) Requires TDSUSBF USB test fixture 2 GHz bandwidth required for high-speed US
A key focus area for embedded designers is testing various embedded and interface technologies for compliance. This ensures the device passes the logo certification at plugfests and achieves successful interoperability when working with other compliant devices. The compliance test specifications for high speed serial standards like USB, Ethernet, Memory, Display and MIPI are developed by the respective consortiums, or governing bodies. Working closely with these consortiums, Tektronix has developed oscilloscope-based compliance applications that not only focus on providing pass/fail results but also provide deeper insight into any failures by providing relevant measurement tools such as jitter and timing analysis to debug failing designs.
These automated compliance applications are built on a framework that provides:
- Complete test coverage per the specification.
- Fast test times with optimized acquisitions and test sequencing based on customized settings.
- Analysis based on previously-acquired signals, allowing the device under test (DUT) to be disconnected from the setup once all acquisitions are completed. This also allows analysis of waveforms acquired on a different oscilloscope or captured at a remote lab, facilitating a very collaborative test environment.
- Signal validation during acquisition to ensure the right signals are being captured.
- Additional parametric measurements for design debug.
- Custom eye diagram mask testing for insight into design margin.
- Detailed reports in multiple formats with setup information, results, margins, waveform screenshots and plot images.