Vi använder cookies för att göra din upplevelse bättre. För att följa det nya direktivet om e-integritet, behöver vi be om ditt medgivande att sätta cookies. Läs mer.
2601B System Sourcemeter
Brand: Keithley InstrumentsKeithley Model 2601B System SourceMeter, single channel 40 V/3A
The Keithley model 2601B is a single channel SMU within the Keithley’s Series 2600B System SMU instruments. The model integrates a precision power supply, true current source, DMM, and electronic load with pulse generating capabilities. Plus, TSP® technology runs complete test programs for automated system applications, and TSP-Link® technology enables daisy-chaining up to 64 channels for high volume parallel test.
Price on Request
The Keithley Series 2600B System SourceMeter SMU Instruments are the industry’s leading current/voltage source and measure solutions. The Series 2600B offers single- and dual-channel models that combine the capabilities of a precision power supply, true current source, 6½-digit DMM, arbitrary waveform generator, pulse generator, and electronic load – all in one instrument. The result is a powerful solution for applications ranging from bench-top I-V characterization through highly automated production test. Built-in web browser based software enables I-V testing through any computer from anywhere in the world. Or, use your Android smart device to perform plug & play I-V testing with fingertip control with the Keithley IVy application. For automated system applications, the Series 2600B’s Test Script Processor (TSP®) runs complete test programs from inside the instrument for industry-best throughput. In larger, multi-channel applications, Keithley’s TSP-Link® Technology works together with TSP Technology to enable high-speed, SMU-per-pin parallel testing. Because Series 2600B SourceMeter SMU Instruments have fully isolated channels that do not require a mainframe, they can be easily reconfigured and re-deployed as your test applications evolve.
- Tightly integrated, 4-quadrant voltage/current source and measure instruments offer best in class performance with 6½-digit resolution
- Widest dynamic range: 10A pulse / 3ADC to 0.1fA and 40V to 100nV
- Built-in web browser based software enables remote control through any browser, on any computer, from anywhere in the world
- Compatibility with the Keithley IVy mobile app enables true plug & play I/V characterization and test through any Android device
- TSP (Test Script Processing) technology embeds complete test programs inside the instrument for bestin-class system-level throughput
- TSP-Link expansion technology for multi-channel parallel test without a mainframe
- Software emulation for Keithley’s 2400 SourceMeter SMU Instrument
- USB 2.0, LXI-C, GPIB, RS-232, and digital I/O interfaces
- Free software drivers and development/debug tools
- Optional ACS-Basic semiconductor component characterization software