Helaas is dit product niet op voorraad, neem contact met ons op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.
WVR5000 Waveform Rasterizer
Multi-format, multi-standard portable waveform rasterizers.
The WVR5000 and WVR4000 waveform raterizers offer uncompromised monitoring quality with sharp CRT-like traces, patented Gamut displays, Picture thumbnail, Display freeze and an Error log for 10,000 events for efficient content compliance verification.
These video rasterizers are ideal for a small edit suite or studio and provide an ideal solution for basic video and audio monitoring needs in a convenient 1RU half-rack form factor, suitable for space-constrained environments. Both models support options to accept power from a 12 VDC source. Both models come standard with support for 16 channels of Embedded Audio and 1 input for 2 channels of Digital AES audio.
Features & Benefits
- WVR5000 – HD/SD-SDI Compact Video Rasterizer
- WVR4000 – SD-SDI Compact Video Rasterizer
- Convenient 1 RU Half-rack Instrument, Ideal for Space-constrained Environments
- AC and DC Power Options
- Patented Gamut Displays Facilitate Compliance Verification
- TandemVu® Display for Efficient Camera Adjustments
- Error Log for 10,000 Events Simplifies Error Correction Tasks
- Fully Digital Processing for Accurate, Repeatable, Drift-free Operation
- Ethernet Port allows for Easy Download of Screenshots and Error Log
- Freeze Mode for Trace and Picture Displays
- Equipped Standard with Monitoring Capacity for 16 Channels of Embedded Audio (up to 8 Simultaneously) and 1 AES Audio Input
- Front-panel Headphone Port for Easy Monitoring of Audio Channels
- Audio Bars and Lissajous Displays for Verification of Audio on the Same Instrument
- 32 User-configurable Presets for Quick Recall of Commonly Used Configurations
- User-definable Safe Area Graticules Facilitate Editing Tasks
- Patented Tektronix Timing Display Makes Facility Timing Easy
- Picture Thumbnail with Line-select Marker
- Intuitive User Interface, Backlit Buttons, and Online Help
- High-resolution DVI-I Output for Crisp, Easy-to-Read Displays
- Passive Loopthrough Inputs for Transparent Monitoring at any Point of the Signal Path even when Instrument Power is Off
- Front-panel USB Port for Easy Transfer of Instrument Presets and Screenshots
- SNMP Control for Easy Systems Integration
- Confidence Monitoring of SDI Video and Uncompressed Digital Audio
- Compliance Checking in Distribution and Broadcast
- Content QA in Production and Post Production
- Portable Monitoring on Camera and Field Production