Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
WVR5000 Waveform Rasterizer
Multi-format, multi-standard portable waveform rasterizers.
The WVR5000 and WVR4000 waveform raterizers offer uncompromised monitoring quality with sharp CRT-like traces, patented Gamut displays, Picture thumbnail, Display freeze and an Error log for 10,000 events for efficient content compliance verification.
These video rasterizers are ideal for a small edit suite or studio and provide an ideal solution for basic video and audio monitoring needs in a convenient 1RU half-rack form factor, suitable for space-constrained environments. Both models support options to accept power from a 12 VDC source. Both models come standard with support for 16 channels of Embedded Audio and 1 input for 2 channels of Digital AES audio.
Features & Benefits
- WVR5000 – HD/SD-SDI Compact Video Rasterizer
- WVR4000 – SD-SDI Compact Video Rasterizer
- Convenient 1 RU Half-rack Instrument, Ideal for Space-constrained Environments
- AC and DC Power Options
- Patented Gamut Displays Facilitate Compliance Verification
- TandemVu® Display for Efficient Camera Adjustments
- Error Log for 10,000 Events Simplifies Error Correction Tasks
- Fully Digital Processing for Accurate, Repeatable, Drift-free Operation
- Ethernet Port allows for Easy Download of Screenshots and Error Log
- Freeze Mode for Trace and Picture Displays
- Equipped Standard with Monitoring Capacity for 16 Channels of Embedded Audio (up to 8 Simultaneously) and 1 AES Audio Input
- Front-panel Headphone Port for Easy Monitoring of Audio Channels
- Audio Bars and Lissajous Displays for Verification of Audio on the Same Instrument
- 32 User-configurable Presets for Quick Recall of Commonly Used Configurations
- User-definable Safe Area Graticules Facilitate Editing Tasks
- Patented Tektronix Timing Display Makes Facility Timing Easy
- Picture Thumbnail with Line-select Marker
- Intuitive User Interface, Backlit Buttons, and Online Help
- High-resolution DVI-I Output for Crisp, Easy-to-Read Displays
- Passive Loopthrough Inputs for Transparent Monitoring at any Point of the Signal Path even when Instrument Power is Off
- Front-panel USB Port for Easy Transfer of Instrument Presets and Screenshots
- SNMP Control for Easy Systems Integration
- Confidence Monitoring of SDI Video and Uncompressed Digital Audio
- Compliance Checking in Distribution and Broadcast
- Content QA in Production and Post Production
- Portable Monitoring on Camera and Field Production