Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
TG8000 Multiformat Video Test Signal Generator
Master Sync / Master Clock Reference Generator
Tektronix video Sync pulse generators provide facility reference signals and ensure a stable facility timing source. Tektronix signal generators provide test signals for equipment verification and calibration applications, and support a wide variety of analog and digital formats to facilitate your technology transition.
Support for 3 Gb/s SDI and Dual Link SDI formats helps deployment of the latest emerging video technologies. Stay Genlock™ provides a unique, robust genlock mode that ensures stable signal synchronization for digital and traditional broadcast facilities. GPS Synchronization and Timecode Module with an integrated GPS receiver provide long-term reference clock stability. Also included are time-of-day and program timecode functions. Tektronix Automatic Changeover units provide facility reference signal redundancy within a Master and Slave SPG system.
- Multiformat analog and digital test signal generation
- Ideal channel configuration and performance to support reference generator needs
- Modular configurable platform
- Stay GenLock™ – Unique, robust Genlock mode provides stable synchronization signals for digital and traditional broadcast facilities
- Sync pulse generator and test signal generator for post production and broadcast facilities
- Test signal generator for research and development
- Equipment design and maintenance