Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
SPG8000 Sync Pulse Generator
Master Sync / Master Clock Reference Generator
Tektronix video Sync pulse generators provide facility reference signals and ensure a stable facility timing source. Tektronix signal generators provide test signals for equipment verification and calibration applications, and support a wide variety of analog and digital formats to facilitate your technology transition.
Support for 3 Gb/s SDI and Dual Link SDI formats helps deployment of the latest emerging video technologies. Stay Genlock™ provides a unique, robust genlock mode that ensures stable signal synchronization for digital and traditional broadcast facilities. GPS Synchronization and Timecode Module with an integrated GPS receiver provide long-term reference clock stability. Also included are time-of-day and program timecode functions. Tektronix Automatic Changeover units provide facility reference signal redundancy within a Master and Slave SPG system.
The SPG8000 is a precision multiformat video signal generator, suitable for master synchronization and reference applications. It provides multiple video reference signals, such as black burst, HD tri-level sync, and serial digital and composite analog test patterns, and it provides time reference signals such as time code and NTP (Network Time Protocol).
- Multiple independent black burst and HD tri-level sync outputs provide all the video reference signals required in a video broadcast or production facility
- Four LTC outputs, VITC on black burst outputs, and NTP server provide time reference signals in a variety of formats
- GPS/GLONASS-based synchronization gives an accurate time-of-day reference and deterministic video phase reference, and locks remote SPG8000 systems to each other
- Stay GenLock® and GPS Holdover Recovery prevent synchronization shock when the external reference input or GPS/GLONASS signal is temporarily lost
- Wide selection of video test patterns in serial digital formats (SD, HD and 3G-SDI) and composite analog formats (NTSC and PAL)
- Dual hot-swappable power supplies ensure continuous availability of reference signals
- Easy to manage with Web-based interface for remote configuration and SNMP for status and alert information
- Sync pulse generator and time reference generator for broadcast, studio, mobile, and post-production facilities
- Master or slave (genlock) operation for distributed system architectures
- Video equipment verification, facility link testing, and display calibration