Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Analog & Digital Design
When you’re innovating to a schedule, there’s no time to track down a logic analyzer or protocol analyzer to find elusive mixed-signal problems. Luckily, new highly-integrated instruments are available and are designed to give you a coherent view into the analog and digital signals, serial protocols, and RF signals that make up today’s complex embedded systems.
Power Supply Measurement and Analysis with 5-PWR Application Software
This application note explains how to set up an oscilloscope to take these measurements, with emphasis on the 5 Series MSO oscilloscope equipped with 5-PWR analysis software. It gives a high-level overview of the various measurements, how they are used, and what results they provide.
Fundamentals of AC Power Measurements
This application note introduces the basic concepts of power measurements and defines of key terms such as: root mean square, real power, apparent power, power factor, crest factor and harmonic Distortion
This application note describes how the high bandwidth, low capacitance passive voltage Tektronix probes bridge the gap between general purpose passive probes and higher cost active probes.
Probing a circuit always has some impact on signals. Probe loading changes the signal being probed and can cause measurement problems or can even cause a circuit to perform differently. Reducing capacitive loading can help minimize these effects. In this application note you’ll learn how low capacitance probes can improve your measurements.
All You Need to Know About Oscilloscopes
New to using oscilloscopes or just want a quick refresher on interpreting their specs? You're in luck! We have condensed decades of oscilloscope expertise into a 60-page primer that includes:
- Overviews of oscilloscope architecture, key controls, probe considerations, set-up and measurement techniques, and more
- Clearly illustrated, easy-to-understand explanations to help you get up to speed quickly
- Definitions of datasheet specifications to help you choose the best oscilloscope for your application
- Quizzes and answer keys, so you can be confident you understand the material you are reading
- A glossary of oscilloscope terminology
XYZs of Signal Generators
This primer explains signal generators, their contribution to the measurement solutions and their applications.
After reading this primer, you will be able to:
- Understand how signal generators work
- Recognize electrical waveform types
- Know the differences between mixed signal generators and logic signal generators
- Understand basic signal generator controls
- Know how to generate simple waveforms