Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
PicoSource® PG900 Series USB differential pulse generators
The fast-transition pulse can stimulate a transmission path, device, or network with a broad-spectrum signal in a single instant. These signals, combined with differential capability, are valuable for making high-speed broadband measurements in many fields such as time domain reflectometry, semiconductor testing, gigabit interconnect and port testing, and in radar systems. High-speed differential data is becoming the dominant measurement challenge in digital, computing, interconnect and telecommunications systems. Despite this need, cost-effective, fast-transition differential pulse generators were hard to find ... until now.
PicoSource PG912 and PG914
- • External 50 Ω N(m) positive and negative tunnel diode pulse heads
- • < 40 ps pulse transition time
- • Fixed 200 mV output amplitude
- • ±500 ps timing deskew in 1 ps steps
- • Inter-series N(f)–SMA(m) adaptors included with pulse heads
All PicoSource PG900 models
- • Differential outputs
- • 200 ns to 4 μs pulse width
- • Adjustable 1 μs to 1 s internal clock period
- • Typical 3.0 ps RMS jitter relative to external trigger