Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
|Bus Decoding||Ethernet, USB|
PicoSource® PG900 Series USB differential pulse generators
The fast-transition pulse can stimulate a transmission path, device, or network with a broad-spectrum signal in a single instant. These signals, combined with differential capability, are valuable for making high-speed broadband measurements in many fields such as time domain reflectometry, semiconductor testing, gigabit interconnect and port testing, and in radar systems. High-speed differential data is becoming the dominant measurement challenge in digital, computing, interconnect and telecommunications systems. Despite this need, cost-effective, fast-transition differential pulse generators were hard to find ... until now.
Key specifications PicoSource PG911 and PG914
- • Integrated 50 Ω SMA(f) step recovery diode outputs
- • < 60 ps single-ended pulse transition time
- • Two 2.5 V to 6 V variable amplitude outputs
- • ±1 ns timing deskew in 1 ps steps
- • 20 dB 10 GHz SMA(m-f) attenuators supplied fitted to SRD pulse outputs
All PicoSource PG900 models
- • Differential outputs
- • 200 ns to 4 μs pulse width
- • Adjustable 1 μs to 1 s internal clock period
- • Typical 3.0 ps RMS jitter relative to external trigger