Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
|Type apparaat||DC Supply|
The PAS Series consists of sophisticated variable-switching DC power supplies. While the cabinet size remains unchanged from conventional models, the PAS Series incorporates a high-efficiency switching circuit and a power-factor correction circuit to meet the needs of today's users.
Provided with Kikusui-developed digital communication functions (TP-BUS: Twist Pair Bus) as standard equipment, this Series can handle power supply systems ranging from small scale (two units) to large scale systems (up to 448 channels in combination with power supply controllers of the PIA4800 Series via GPIB) at low cost.
The distance between the controller and power supplies can be extended up to 200 m for use in applications such as plant power supply control from the PC at office.
- Equipped with a power-factor correction circuit
- High power conversion efficiency of 75% (TYP.)
- Equipped with digital communication functions
- External analog control functions
- Analog read-back function
- Parallel and series operation
- Four-digit indication display unit
- Multifunction dial
- Supporting universal AC input