Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Doble EMI Surveyor
EMI testing solution to identify 70+ electrical and mechanical defects
Doble’s EMI Surveyor is an in-service, EMI testing solution that can identify more than 70 different electrical and mechanical defects in generators, motors, bus duct and other high-voltage (HV) electrical plant equipment. The EMI Surveyor measures the release of electromagnetic (EMI) energy resulting from HV electrical insulation-related partial discharge defects, corona, random noise, as well as LV/HV mechanical conductor-related arcing defects and sparking. The EMI Surveyor includes all the accessories needed for a comprehensive EMI testing assessment: PDS200 spectrum analyzer, EMI sniffer, split-core high-frequency current transformer, wireless synchronization adapter and all required antennae and cables.
- Portable, easy to use, handheld devices
- Packaged kit includes all accessories needed for a comprehensive EMI assessment
- Provides dual EMI and RFI partial discharge spectrum capabilities
- Multiple sensors incl. high-frequency current transformers, UHF drain valve, TEV probes and directional antennae
- Acoustically listen to radio noise generated from defects
- Signal can be power cycle synchronized to facilitate phase resolved PD analysis
- Efficiently plan outages by improving prioritization of needed maintenance & repairs
- Non-invasive, in-service electrical “system assessment” surveying solution
- No permanent high-voltage connections mitigating arc flash hazards
- Proven technology providing asset maintenance recommendations after the first test