DFA300 RFI & Acoustic Signal Surveyor
Combined radio frequency interference (RFI) and acoustic emission (AE) survey tool
Vanwege wereldwijde levertijden en fluctuerende voorraden kunt u de levertijd hier controleren.
Use the Doble DFA300 to identify and locate insulation defects. This surveying tool combines radio frequency interference (RFI) and acoustic emission (AE). The DFA300 partial discharge detector can locate partial discharge (PD) in a few seconds. Designed for surveying live, high voltage apparatus, its versatility makes it the perfect, multi-purpose tool for condition-based maintenance programs.
- Combination tool uses both RFI and acoustic technology
- Registers RFI from apparatus with insulation problems including PD and arcing
- Locate and diagnose internal problems using the acoustic sensor on grounded surfaces
- Easy to use, handheld device with large display screen
- Perform non-invasive surveys of critical assets
- Identify and locate insulation defects in
- gas insulated and open air substations, transformers,
- instrument transformers and cable terminations
- Convenient tool for daily use or routine substation surveys along with thermography