VIAVI radio altimeter equipment tests from the transmit/receive antennas to the indicator in the cockpit, allowing the operator to replicate in-flight conditions and isolate a bad component.
Helaas is dit product niet op voorraad, neem contact met ons op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.
The ALT-8000 is the world's first and only RF-based portable radio altimeter flight line test set. It weighs approximately 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) with a large 12-inch color touch-screen, making it easy to use. The ALT-8000 is a universal test set for 4.3 GHz FMCW (frequency modulated continuous carrier wave) radio altimeters and pulse radio altimeters. The simulator is also designed to be software upgradable. For military applications, see the ALT-8015
General - The user interface is Windows® based and provides various pages for control of the test set and display of parametric measurements including: TX power, TX frequency (center), sweep rate, TX pulse width (pulse systems).
Profiles - The Profile page allows the user to create, save, recall or delete named profiles. Each profile is comprised of individual legs. Start, stop altitudes and rates are definable for each leg. A profile can then be executed to simulate a complete landing approach including flare out or a take-off and departure.
RF Coupling - The supplied antenna couplers allow the radio altitude system to be quickly verified without access being required to test ports on the UUT LRU. The RF looped test verifies TX frequency, power, sweep rate, and RF level control provides the means to test UUT sensitivity.
Setup - The setup page allows system, user and RF connection parameters to be set by the user, including RS-232, AID, RF cable loss and altitude offsetRadio altimeters provide critical real-time flight altitude data, enabling millions of safe flights to be completed each year. With today’s high reliance on automated control systems and complex navigation protocols, simply knowing whether the radio altimeter is operational before takeoff is not enough.
Portable radio altimeter test sets offered by VIAVI are the only complete test sets available for testing from the antennas to the cockpit indicator, proactively diagnosing altimeter issues at the component level. Full linear altitude simulation provides supreme confidence in antenna and radio performance overall expected flight conditions without ever leaving the ground.
Unlike other testers, the ALT-8000 tests from the antenna to the indicator in the cockpit, allowing the operator to replicate in-flight conditions and isolate a bad component of the installed system.
- Tests FMCW radio altimeters including CDF types
- Tests pulse radio altimeters (non-pulse compression types)
- Direct-connect to UUT T/R or to installed system via antenna couplers
- Full RF loop test allows TX, RX, Antenna or Feeder faults to be identified
- Multi-channel operation (via additional test sets)
- Programmable multi-leg climb/descend profiles
- Large touch-screen display with simple user interface
- Remote control interface USB/LAN
- Lightweight and compact about 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Battery 4 hours plus duration
- Terrain Awareness Warning System (TAWS) installations
- Create profiles to control dynamic altitude simulations
- Simulate a complete landing approach, including a flare out
- Simulate a takeoff and departure
- Replicate actual airborne conditions