Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The AE-366 B is a low cost, portable and small-sized 3 GHz spectrum analyser. It offers all the main features of an advanced spectrum analyser.
The spectrum analyser model AE-366 B is specially designed to fulfil the needs of RF telecommunications in the educational field as well as to be the perfect tool for electronic labs. It features a wide range of functions such as markers, traces, power measurements, limit lines, split screen display and sync that allow to perform the measurements easier and faster.
It has USB and RS-232 ports as well as a direct VGA output which is ideal to perform slide shows.
- AUTOSET function: One-key automatic setup of the analyser
- Three-trace display: Max/Min hold, average...
- Up to 5 markers: Automatic measurements on the trace
- Graphical status bar: Easier to use
- Split window display: Two simultaneous set-ups
- PASS/FAIL filters: Check the values directly
- Power measurement: ACPR / OCBW functions, Channel power...