8800SX Digital Radio Test Set
Radio Test Set
(DMR, Mototrbo, NXDN, P25and more)
Bench-Level Features with the Portability and Ruggedness of a Field-Level Test Set The Viavi 8800SX is designed for maximum test efficiency.
With the industry’s largest color touch-screen display, its unique “fast-stack” user interface, user-defined presets, custom frequency lists, and its ability to handle up to 125 W of direct power; test professionals can set up analog and digital meters and test functions.
Helaas is dit product niet op voorraad, neem contact met ons op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.
Now with TETRA Base Station Test Capabilities
The 8800SX now includes test capabilities for field and bench testing of TETRA base stations! The 8800SX expands upon the unprecedented features of the 8800 Series with a new 10 MHz external reference and new software capabilities to further speed testing of today’s Land Mobile Radio systems.
With its hybrid portable design, the industry’s largest color touch-screen display, ruggedness, internal battery, power accuracy, advanced automated test and alignment, fast VSWR/Return Loss and Cable Fault measurements, the 8800SX offers RF professionals a whole new experience in radio test.
- Dimensions: 34.3 cm (W) x 29.3 cm (L) x 14.6 cm (D) <13.5 x 11.54 x 5.75 inches>
- Industry’s Largest Display Size: 30.5 cm <12 inches>
- Base Unit Weight: 7.71 kg <17 lbs>
- Internal Battery: 2.5+ Hours of Operation
- Rugged: 30 G Shock, MIL-STD 28800F Class 3
- Measurement Range: -140 dBm to 500 Watts
- Power Accuracy: 10% (6% typical)
- AM / FM
- P25 Phase II
- DMR (MOTOTRBO™)
- ARIB T98
- 10 MHz external reference
- Automated Test and Alignment
- New Wideband Analyzer
- Fast Channel Analyzer with Six Color Markers
- Fast Stack: Test functions can be stacked on one another and instantly accessed
- Presets: Ultra-fast store and recall of test setups
- Frequency Lists: User-defined frequency lists with editable Tx Frequency, Tx Level, and Rx Frequency entries
- Audio Record/Playback: Digital audio quality performance tests
- Color Meters: Color indicates pass/fail results on each meter
- Digital Modulation Plots: Distribution, Constellation, and Eye Diagram
- TDMA Burst Profile Plot: For DMR only; includes a burst “Mask” for visual pass/fail
- DMM: Simple measurement of Voltage, Current, and Ohms; required for automated test and alignment on mobile radios
- In-Line Power Meter: Internal or External; 500 W input with 4% Accuracy
- Tracking Generator: VSWR, Return Loss, DTF, and Tuning Duplexers
- Multi-Language GUI:English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Malay/Indonesian, Korean, Arabic, Polish, Russian, Japanese, German, and French
- Indoor Signal Coverage Testing using TRX Systems NEON® Signal Mapper Application