Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
3920B Series Analog and Digital Radio Test Platform
Advanced Radio Test Set for Tetra and PMR applications.
The Most Complete, Most Accurate and Most Flexible PMR Test Platform
The 3920B is the latest in advanced analog and digital radio communications test. The undisputed leader for P25, TETRA, MOTOTRBO, DMR, NXDN, dPMR and ARIB 98 test applications, the 3920B is a highly accurate platform onto which software updates expand the measurement and signaling capabilities for communications systems that utilize advanced digital modulation and protocols.
• Low phase noise: -110 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset
• 10 MHz - 2.7 GHz operation
• Full AM, FM, SSB analog measurements
• P25, SmartZone™ and SMARTNET™ trunking test applications
• Support for DMR (MOTOTRBO™), NXDN™, dPMR™, and ARIB T98 technologies
• Mobile, base and direct mode TETRA test functions
• High performance spectrum analyzer, dual channel oscilloscope and analog meters
• Automatic test and alignment operation for select Motorola, Harris, Kenwood radios and many more
Building on a reputation of engineering excellence, the 3920B offers high performance tests equal to more expensive, stand alone instruments.
With advanced digital signal processing technology and rugged construction, the 3920B provides the most flexible, cost effective radio test system available.
Featuring test capabilities for both analog and digital radios, the 3920B meets the need for testing both your legacy analog systems as well as the latest narrowband digital standards.
The 3920B also features one button automatic test and alignment capabilities for many P25 radios, including the Motorola ASTRO® 25 Series radios, enabling greater efficiency of test resources than ever before. Simply connect the test cable to the radio, press the Test & Align button and you are free to do more important things.