Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
|Type apparaat||DC Supply|
The Model 2231A-30-3 Triple Channel DC Power Supply can output a total of 195W of power, providing the power levels needed to energize a wide range of circuits and devices for benchtop work.
Two channels can supply up to 30V at 3A each; the third channel can provide up to 5V at 3A.
The Model 2231A-30-3 does not compromise on performance or convenience features, offering the versatility and ease of use you need, so it can be the only DC power supply on your bench.
• Get three isolated, independent, and adjustable outputs in one instrument
• Output a total of 195W of power with two 30V@3A outputs and one 5V@3A output
• Set voltage outputs with 0.06% basic accuracy and current outputs with 0.2% basic accuracy
• Output DC power with less than 5mVp-p noise
• Display voltage and current measurements continuously from all three outputs
• Double output levels by connecting the two 30V channels in series or parallel
• Store frequently used configurations in any of 30 setup memory locations
• Turn off any output after a predetermined test time with each channel’s output timer
• Control the supply from a PC with an optional USB adapter