Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Network test access points (TAPs) are hardware tools that allow you to access and monitor your network. The modular chassis system features a flexible and scalable design to meet your network needs today and tomorrow.
Design your own chassis with modular TAPs that support breakout, aggregation, filtering, regeneration/SPAN and bypass modes. This modular system allows you to fully deploy and manage your monitoring and security appliances and guarantee 100% network uptime let you see every bit, byte and packet.®
• Scalable Modular TAPs System:
-2U holds up to 12 TAPs | 1U holds up to 4 TAPs
• Management and Non-Management Options:
-Management Card: Ethernet with GUI - and - Serial with CLI controller
-Non-management chassis available; (management card can be added at later date)
• Build Your Own 1G Chassis: Flexible design - accommodates any 1G network scenerio
• Dual internal AC or DC power supplies
• TAP modules are hot swappable, fully configurable and interchangeable
• Accommodates GT legacy modular TAPs
• Network Failsafe recognizes power outages and automatically closes the relay circuitry in less than 8 milliseconds then reconnects the two network devices connected to Ports A & B.
• Supports jumbo frames and passes physical errors.
• Packet slicing and packet injection (aggregate mode for copper network port TAPs).
• Link speed synchronization available
•100% secure and invisible; no IP address, no MAC address; cannot be hacked.
• Made, tested and certified in USA.