Malheureusement, ce produit n'est pas en stock. Veuillez nous contacter pour discuter des possibilités.
WFM5000 Multi-format, multi-standard SD/HD-SDI Waveform Monitor
The WFM5000 and WFM4000 waveform monitors offer uncompromised monitoring quality with sharp CRT-like traces, patented Gamut displays, Picture thumbnail, Display freeze and an Error log for 10,000 events for efficient content compliance verification.
These portable video waveform monitors weigh less than 3 kg. and provide an ideal solution for basic video and audio monitoring needs in a convenient 3RU half-rack short depth form factor, suitable for space-constrained environments. Both models support options to accept power from a 12 VDC source, a battery or a 100-240 VAC converter. Both models come standard with support for 8 channels of Embedded Audio and 1 input for 2 channels of Digital AES audio.
Features & Benefits
- WFM5000 – HD/SD-SDI Compact Waveform Monitor
- WFM4000 – SD-SDI Compact Waveform Monitor
- Convenient, 3 RU, Half-rack, Short-depth Instrument, Ideal for Space-constrained Environments
- AC and DC Power Options
- Patented Gamut Displays Facilitate Compliance Verification
- TandemVu® Display for Efficient Camera Adjustments
- Error Log for 10,000 Events Simplifies Error Correction Tasks
- Fully Digital Processing for Accurate, Repeatable, Drift-free Operation
- Ethernet Port allows for Easy Download of Screenshots and Error Log
- Freeze Mode for Trace and Picture Displays
- Equipped Standard with Monitoring Capacity for 16 Channels of Embedded Audio (up to 8 Simultaneously) and 1 AES Audio Input
- Front-panel Headphone Port for Easy Monitoring of Audio Channels
- Audio Bars and Lissajous Displays for Verification of Audio on the Same Instrument
- 32 User-configurable Presets for Quick Recall of Commonly Used Configurations
- Patented Tektronix Timing Display Makes Facility Timing Easy
- User-definable Safe Area Graticules Facilitate Editing Tasks
- High-brightness Display allows for Indoor and Outdoor Usage
- Picture Thumbnail with Line-select Marker
- Intuitive User Interface, Backlit Buttons, and Online Help
- Front-panel USB Port for Easy Transfer of Instrument Presets and Screenshots
- SNMP Control for Easy Systems Integration
- Confidence Monitoring of SDI Video and Uncompressed Digital Audio
- Compliance Checking in Distribution and Broadcast
- Content QA in Production and Post Production
- Portable Monitoring on Camera and Field Production
The WFM5000 and WFM4000 Compact Video Waveform Monitors provide an ideal solution for basic video and audio monitoring needs with an integrated LED backlit display in a convenient 3RU, half-rack, short-depth form factor, suitable for space-constrained environments. These versatile instruments provide options to accept power from a 12 V DC source, a battery, or a 100-240 V AC converter.
Both models come standard with support for 16 channels of Embedded Audio and 1 input for 2 channels of Digital AES Audio.