Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience utilisateur. Pour se conformer à la nouvelle directive concernant la vie privée, nous devons vous demander votre consentement pour définir des cookies. en savoir plus.
WFM2200A Multiformat, Multistandard Portable Waveform Monitor
A comprehensive portable monitoring tool for field applications.
The WFM2200A waveform monitor is an ideal tool for field applications offering an array of basic video / audio monitoring tools with test signal generation features supporting a wide range of interfaces (SDI - SD / HD / Dual Link / optional 3G, optional optical SFP interface, discrete AES/EBU, LTC, Composite Sync) to quickly isolate, diagnose and resolve system issues and enable effective setup with sharp CRT-like trace on a large 6.5 inch LED back-lit display.
Weighing in at less than 4 lbs/1.8 kg and having a replaceable/rechargeable battery system make the WFM2200A an easily portable testing tool for field operations. Expand the versatility of the WFM2200A with a range of accessories.
The WFM2200A Portable Video Waveform Monitor provides an ideal solution for video installation and maintenance applications with an integrated high-brightness, low-power consumption LED backlit display in a convenient portable form factor. This versatile instrument can operate with an internal battery and DC input through an AC-DC converter unit.
- Portable instrument that is ideal for field production setup and troubleshooting
- Operates with internal, rechargeable, and replaceable battery unit; external recharger kit and a battery unit for replacement are available as an option
- Optical SDI input and output monitoring compliant to SMPTE297 (Option SFP) 1
- HDMI signal monitoring (Option SFP-HDMI) 1
- Coaxial cable simulation test loop for secure system installation
- One SDI input and one MULTI input with multiformat, multistandard support
- The MULTI input can be configured as SDI, AES or LTC input
- Standard support for Dual link (SMPTE372) format using both SDI inputs
- Upgradeable to include 3G-SDI (Level a and level b) format support (Option 3G)
- 3G/HD/SD color bar and pathological signal generator with genlock and moving picture for troubleshooting signal paths and equipment; test signals to adjust a picture monitor are also available
(Note: SD/HD SDI generation is standard; Option 3G is required for 3G-SDI signal generation; Option SFP is required for optical signal generation)
- Comprehensive audio monitoring tool
- Up to 16 channel embedded AES/EBU audio
- Multichannel surround sound 2 display and flexible lissajous display
- Audio loudness meter available in audio display (Option LOUD)
- Dolby E metadata decode and peak level metering (Option DBE)
- Dolby E guard band meter with user-defined limits (Option DBE)
- AES audio test tone generator for embedded and AES output
- Dolby E test stream generation for embedded and AES output (Option DBE)
- Audio/Video Delay measurement and Propagation Delay measurement with the test signal generation (Option ADVP)
- Ability to display analog waveform of external reference signal and LTC signal for quick diagnosis of the potential issues in sync and time distribution system
Tektronix-patented Diamond and Arrowhead displays for color Gamut Compliance monitoring
- Comprehensive data monitoring helps to quickly resolve difficult content quality and reliability issues (Option DATA)
- Simultaneous CEA708/608 closed caption monitoring; teletext and OP47 subtitle monitoring
- Detect and decode ANC data including AFD, WSS, video index, TSID, V-Chip, broadcast Flag/CGMS-A, VITC, LTC, and ANC TC
- ARIB STD-B35/B37/B39, TR-B22, and TR-B23 support
- ANC data inspector and SDI data analysis display helps troubleshoot ANC data and SDI data problems
- Variety of monitoring displays
- Tektronix-patented timing and lightning displays makes facility and interchannel timing easy
- Extensive alarms, status reporting, and error logging for 10,000 events simplifies error correction tasks
- Voltage and timing cursor for precise measurement
- User-definable safe area graticules and AFD graticule facilitate editing and format conversion tasks
- Unmatched display versatility
- Flexible quad tile display tailored to various application needs to increase productivity
- Full screen mode that maximizes display size for precise adjustments
- Thumbnail picture for content verification
- Unmatched usability
- 32 presets for quick recall of instrument settings
- USB port enables easy transfer of presets, screenshots, and error log
- Internal speaker and headphone port for easy monitoring of audio channels
- Intuitive menu structure and context-sensitive help
- High-brightness display with crisp, high-resolution LED backlight, ideal for indoor and outdoor usage
- SNMP capability facilitates centralized monitoring and control
- Super lightweight and low power consumption design for portable, battery-powered applications
1 Only one SFP module (Option SFP or Option SFP-HDMI) can be installed in the instrument at a time.
2 Audio Surround Sound Display licensed from Radio Technische Werkstätten GmbH and Co. KG (RTW).
- Field production setup including installation and maintenance troubleshooting
- System check tool in distribution and broadcast
- Portable engineering tool in manufacturing