Phantom VEO4K 990L / 990S
- 9Gpx/second throughput at 9 Megapixel resolution
- 938 frames per second (fps) at 4096 x 2304
- ISO Mono 5000T; Color 640T (Global shutter mode)*
- Recommended EI range for color cameras is 800-1000
- Up to 72GB RAM
- Available in L (light) or S (full featured) models
- S version includes CFast 2.0 media compatibility, On-camera controls, additional 3G HD-SDI port, additional signals
- All models support 10Gb Ethernet option, Programmable I/O, SDI and HDMI video outputs
Phantom VEO4K® high-speed cameras are compact, rugged and packed full of features to enable a variety of technical imaging applications. This camera family utilizes a custom 35mm 4K, 9.4 megapixel sensor to capture images with incredible detail for applications that require high magnification or those with motion that spans across a large area.
At its full 4096 x 2304 resolution the VEO4K-990 is capable of capturing up to 938 frames per second (fps), or 1000 fps at 4096x 2160. A reduction of vertical resolution will further increase the speed. The sensor can operate in global shutter (standard) or rolling shutter mode for increased dynamic range and to eliminate the need for black references. With the maximum RAM configuration of 72 GB, at 1000 fps the VEO4K-990 provides over 5 seconds of record time.
All Phantom VEO camera models are available in two body styles: L and S. The L-model includes everything needed for traditional software-based capture and motion analysis. The S-model includes additional signal availability, on-camera controls, ruggedized connectors and compatibility with removable CFast 2.0 storage media. Both models are available with 10Gb Ethernet for an optimal workflow, and include 3G HD-SDI, HDMI outputs and Programmable I/O.
Choose the body style, memory configuration and lens mount that works best for your application and budget. Nikon F/G, C-mount, PL-mount and Canon EF (with electronic access to aperture and focus) lens mounts are available.
VEO cameras are known for being built tough enough to perform in difficult environments, and are rated to withstand up to 30G as configured or up to 100G without the internal mechanical shutter option (which is standard on all models). The internal components are completely isolated which protects the electronics for long-term reliability.
* Measured according to ISO 12232:2006 method
What’s in the Box…
- Power supply
- Ethernet cable
- SDI video cable
- Phantom PCC software
- Printed manual