The Meinberg LANTIME M300 time server provides accurate time to networks of any size. It synchronizes all NTP- or SNTP-compatible systems. The M300 time server uses as a reference time source either any compatible external or built-in Meinberg reference clock (Stratum 1 mode) or up to 7 NTP servers (Stratum 2 mode).
- NTP time server for 19" installation with management CPU and internal time reference:
- DCF77 receiver/radio clock with TCXO Timebase *
- Meinberg GPS antenna input, BNC female connector, isolated
- 2 x LAN interface 10/100 MBit, RJ45 connector
- 1 x Terminal RS232 interface, 9pin D-Sub male connector for initial setup and configuration
- 1 x USB Service interface
- 1 x LC-Display (2 x 40 characters) and 8 push buttons
- 3 year waranty
- Free unlimited support and firmware updates
- 1 x RS232 interface (COM0), independent, 9pin D-Sub female connector,
- 1 x RS232 Output (parallel COM0), 9pin D-Sub female connector, with multi data formats timestrings.
- 1 x PPS, TTL into 50 ohm, pulse duration 200 msec active high, female BNC connector
- 1 x Standard Frequency 10 MHz, TTL into 50 ohm, female BNC connector
- 1 x Alarm Relay Output, change-over contact, 3pin DFK connector
- Power supply: 100-240 V AC (50-60 Hz)
- Power consumption: max. 30 W
- 19" metal chassis, 1 U/84 HP
- (483 mm wide x 43 mm high x 285 mm deep)
Scope of supply:
The system will be delivered inclusive of AW02 outdoor antenna, mounting kit and 10 m coax-cable (RG58).