Malheureusement, ce produit n'est pas en stock. Veuillez nous contacter pour discuter des possibilités.
SMARTlogger™ Time-of-Use Monitors: Easy energy performance data for baseline studies, savings analysis and operating schedules
The SMARTlogger series of instruments are designed to monitor the on-off status and total time of use data. SMARTloggers provide the operating schedule for energy-consuming devices or systems. Models are available for lighting systems, motor loads, or virtually any electric load generating at least .25 amps. Professional installation is not required to use these small, robust loggers. Each one provides powerful data for superior energy management.
SMARTlogger Key Features:
- NEW! Storage capacity of over 32,000 records and ring memory--record for months or years.
- Measures Total On-Time and On/Off transitions of almost any device. Use with lights, motors, gas valves and more!
- Instantly see what your logger has recorded. All SMARTloggers come with a 5-digit LCD showing the On-Time and Percent-On.
- SMARTware™ Windows-based software package for easy data retrieval and analysis, including kWh calculations, total on-time rate schedule graphs and summaries, load profile graphs, summary statistics and time series analysis. (Sold separately.)
- Easy importing/exporting of CSV data files for use with Microsoft Excel and other popular programs.
- Adjustability...LIGHTINGlogger is adjustable to various levels while the MAGlogger is adjustable to above 40 mGauss, and the CTlogger to above .25 amp. (CONTACTlogger utilizes dry contacts.)
- Non-intrusive attachment using powerful rare earth magnets, Velcro strips or mounting hole. Easily secured out of sight.
- Compact and tough; made of heavy plastic, only 2.5" x 1.5" x .75" (6.3 x 3.8 x 1.9 cm) and weighing only 1.5 ounces (40 gm)
- User-replaceable battery with industry-leading 5+ year life span.
- Communications package includes SMARTlogger Communications Cable (USB), SMARTware software, and SMARTlogger manual. Communications package is sold separately and only one package is required no matter how many loggers you have.
- Know your investment is protected: ALL SMARTloggers have a three-year warranty.
- Typical Applications Monitor
- Energy Loads such as lights, motors, computers, and any appliances with a cord for quick answers to peak inpact questions
- Measurement and Verification Studies to first establish a baseline consumption figure then evaluate retrofits in order to meet utility mandates, take advantage of rebate programs, or substantiate savings and payback schedules.
- Demand Profiling and Trending to determine demand profiles and forecast energy use.
- Compile load profiles, run-time graphs, and kWh calculation, and time-series analysis.