- Induces minimal loss: ≤1 dB
- Fail-safe detection and results
- Detects if a fiber is active or not prior to maintenance
- Locates a particular dark fiber using tone recognition (270 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz)
- Identifies traffic direction on a live fiber
- Displays the power transmitted through the fiber
- Three times faster test time
En raison des délais de livraison dans le monde entier et de la fluctuation des niveaux de stock, veuillez vérifier le délai de livraison ici.
Traditional live fiber detectors (LFDs) use thumb-activated fiber bending at a fixed angle to enable the detector to read the power leaking from the jacket (see Figure 1). Since the bending is fixed and optimized for one wavelength and one fiber type, the bending often causes: › Excessive loss › Unreliable fiber detection (fiber activity is not detected) › Unreliable tone/traffic detection › Permanent damage to the fiber EXFO’s LFD-250B Live Fiber Detector introduces step-motor-activated bending and makes fixed-angle bending—and the drawbacks stated above—a thing of the past.