Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience utilisateur. Pour se conformer à la nouvelle directive concernant la vie privée, nous devons vous demander votre consentement pour définir des cookies. en savoir plus.
The Dranetz HDPQ Guide offers the best combination of value & technology from Dranetz, or any other PQ analyzer available! It includes all of the features of the Dranetz HDPQ Visa, but adds Wi-Fi communications, AnswerModules®, and a 10,000 cycle recording buffer for fault and inrush recording!
The Dranetz HDPQ Guide provides you the best in class Power Quality monitoring capabilities available. It measures to all current industry standards, including IEC 61000-4-30 Class A, IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 1159, IEEE 519, IEEE 1459, and more. Equipped with 8 independent channels, automated setups provide instant detection of circuits and configurations, ensuring that the instrument is ready to successfully collect data in seconds. Users can select the length and mode of data collection, including troubleshooting, data logging, power quality surveys, energy, and load balancing. The Intelligent AnswerModule® feature provides consultant-like analysis of sag directivity, capacitor switching transient identification/directivity, and motor analysis/reporting.
- High Definition PQ & Energy Monitoring – 1000Vrms, AC/DC, 512 samples/cycle
- Eight channels, 4 voltage & 4 current
- AnswerModules – Sag directivity, PF capacitor identification, motor – automatic event categorization
- Advanced PQ – IEC 61000-4-30 Class A & IEEE 1159 compliant
- Harmonics – IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 519
- Transient capabilities – V & I – waveshape triggers. Beyond standards
- IEEE 1459 Advanced Power Measurements
- 10,000 cycle pre/post trigger buffer
- EN 50160 Ed 3
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth
- VNC for full remote control
- Apple & Android apps with real time metering and alarm Dashboard
- Enhanced Dranetz tech support
Safe & Rugged
- Arc Flash Safety
- UL listed and CE approved
- Rugged enclosure with an easy to grip, shock absorbing , non-conductive boot
- Dropped tested to 6’
- Power supply cable retainer.
- Wire management in easel and hook
- Automatic circuit detection and feedback on proper connection of the instrument User Interface
- 7” WVGA color touch display
- Automatic setups – PQ, D&E
- Tablet-like GUI, Features: Icon driven, taskbar shortcuts, Dashboard
- Mini-report – Screen snapshots, XML file. Easily uploaded and emailed!
- PQ & energy Dashboard’s for real time alarming
- Bigger display for more productive local analysis
- AnswerModules – automatic event categorization
- Dran-View 7
- Data analysis
- Dran-View 7 Data Rescue kit
- Post processing