Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience utilisateur. Pour se conformer à la nouvelle directive concernant la vie privée, nous devons vous demander votre consentement pour définir des cookies. en savoir plus.
- 9.4 Megapixel resolution
- 4K at up to 1,000 fps
- Global Shutter (GS), Switchable to Rolling Shutter (RS)
- Recommended EI range GS mode: 1000-1600 Color; 10,000 – 20,000 Monochrome
- Full featured on-Camera Control Menu
- CineMag IV Compatible
- Choose between Raw and Compressed Recording Formats
Built upon the Phantom Flex4K cinema camera platform, the Flex4K-GS incorporates a global shutter with its 4K, 9.4 megapixel, 35mm sensor. The camera’s 4K resolution results in the ability to capture sharp, detailed images for enhanced measurements.
At its full 4096 x 2304 resolution the camera is capable of capturing 938 frames per second (fps). At 4K 4096 x 2160 the frame rate goes up to 1,000 fps and at 2K resolution the camera can capture over 1900 fps. The minimum exposure is 5 microseconds.
The main difference between the Flex4K-GS and the original Flex4K is the addition of a global shutter mode. This enables the camera’s use for industrial and scientific applications where a rolling shutter cannot be used due to possible motion artifacts and the progressive scan behavior of each exposure. While rolling shutter cameras typically achieve higher dynamic range and lower noise, the way the electronic shutter integrates can create motion artifacts, making high precision measurements impossible. The Flex4K-GS has the unique ability to switch between global and rolling shutter modes to take advantage of both scenarios.
The camera works with Phantom PCC software or on its own using an integrated control menu. This along with the CineMag IV media lets you customize the best workflow or capture technique based on the subject at hand. The Cine raw format ensures the fastest high-speed capture on set and maximum quality and versatility for post-production. Alternatively, choose Apple ProRes 422 HQ to improve download time, hard drive space and simplify the workflow, while maintaining excellent image quality.
- Full resolution 4096 x 2304
- Up to 1,000 fps at 4096 x 2160
- Global shutter (GS) mode, switchable to rolling shutter (RS) mode.
- Phantom CineMag IV recording media (1TB & 2TB)
- Cine Raw and Apple ProRes 422 HQ recording formats at full resolution
- Up to 128GB of internal memory
- Video monitoring: 4x 3G HD-SDI outputs and one additional component viewfinder port.
- Optional Integrated battery mount supporting industry standard batteries
- Lens mount: Interchangeable between Nikon F/G, Canon EF and PL mounts.
- 2x 12V and 2x 24V accessory outputs
What’s in the Box
- Power supply
- Ethernet cable
- Flex4K MiniBOB
- Camera ships in a sturdy Pelican case with custom foam
- Windows-based Phantom PCC software (camera control, image manipulation, download / transcoding)
- User manual
* Measured according to ISO 12232:2006 method