Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience utilisateur. Pour se conformer à la nouvelle directive concernant la vie privée, nous devons vous demander votre consentement pour définir des cookies. en savoir plus.
EJ series HV power supply 0-10KV, 600W, negative polarity
|Powertype||DC >= 1500V Supply|
The EJ Series of 600 watt high voltage supplies feature flexible embedded controls with low ripple and noise. They are air insulated, fast response units, with tight regulation and extremely low arc discharge currents.
Specifications (Specifications apply from 5% to 100% rated voltage. Operation is guaranteed down to zero voltage with a slight degradation of performance.)
- Input: User selectable via rear panel switch, 102 - 132 V RMS or 198 to 264 VRMS single-phase, 48-63 Hz, 1200 VA maximum at full load. C14 connector per IEC 60320 with mating line cords SHIPPED SET FOR 198 to 264.
- Efficiency: Typically greater than 85% at full load.
- Output: Continuous, stable adjustment, from 0 to rated voltage or current by panel mounted optical rotary encoder or by external +10V signals. Voltage accuracy is 0.5% of setting + 0.2% of rated. Optical rotary encoder resolution: 0.025% with "Fine Adjustment" mode selected. 0.25% with "Coarse Adjustment" mode (default). Repeatability is < 0.1% of rated.
- Static Voltage Regulation: Better than ±0.005% for specified line variations and 0.005% + 0.5 mV/mA for no load to full load variations.
- Dynamic Voltage Regulation: For load transients from 10% to 99% and 99% to 10%, typical deviation is less than 2% of rated output voltage with recovery to within 1% in 500 us and recovery to within 0.1% in 1 ms.
- Ripple: Better than 0.03% of rated voltage + 0.5 V RMS at full load.
- Current Regulation: When in current regulation mode, better than 0.1% from short circuit to rated voltage at any load condition.
- Voltage Monitor: 0 to +10 V equivalent to 0 to rated voltage. Accuracy: 0.5% of reading + 0.2% of rated. Impedance is 10 KΩ.
- Current Monitor: 0 to +10 V equivalent to 0 to rated current. Accuracy: 1% of reading + 0.1% of rated. Impedance is 10 KΩ.
- Stability: 0.01% per hour after 1/2 hour warm-up, 0.05% per 8 hours.
- Voltage Rise/Decay Time Constant: The voltage rise time constant is 50 ms typical for all models using either HV enable or remote programming control. The voltage decay time constant is 50 ms with a 30% resistive load for 8 kV to 60 kV models and 50 ms with a 10% resistive load for 1 kV to 8 kV models.
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.01% /°C.
- Ambient Temperature: -20 to +40° C, operating; -40 to +85° C, storage.
- Polarity: Available with either positive, negative, or reversible polarity with respect to chassis ground.
- Protection: Automatic current regulation protects against all overloads, including arcs and short circuits. Thermal switches and RPM sensing fans protect against thermal overload. Fuses, surge-limiting resistors, and low energy components provide ultimate protection.
- Arc Quench: An arc quench feature provides sensing of each load arc and quickly inhibits the HV output for approximately 20 ms after each arc. Standard on 8 - 60 kV models; optional on 1- 6 kV models.
- Arc Count: Internal circuitry senses the number of arcs caused by external load discharges. If the rate of consecutive arcs exceeds approximately one arc per second for five arcs, the supply will turn off for approximately 5 seconds to allow clearance of the fault. After this period the supply will automatically return to the programmed kV value with the rise time constant indicated. If the load fault still exists, the above cycle will repeat. Standard on 8 - 60 kV models; optional on 1- 6 kV models.
- External Interlock: Open = off, closed = on. Normally latching except for blank front panel version where it is non-latching.
- Remote HV Enable: 0-1.5 V off, 2.5-15 V on.
- RS232/USB/Ethernet Programming and Monitor Accuracy: Resolution: 0.025% of full scale for both the voltage and the current programs. 0.1% of full scale for both the voltage and the current monitors. Remote setting accuracy: Voltage setting accuracy is better than 0.5% of setting + 0.2% of rated. Remote Reading accuracy: Voltage reading accuracy is 0.5% of reading + 0.2% of rated. Current reading accuracy is 1% of reading + 0.1% of rated.
Rear Panel Elements:
- Output Voltage & Current Display: 3.5 Digit digital meters. 1250 count maximum.
- Indicators: AC Power, Current Mode, Voltage Mode, Pol +, Pol -, Fault, Fine Adjustment, Preset, Control Lock, Remote Enable, Remote Program, HV On.
- AC Power: Rocker switch
- Switches (momentary): HV On, SS Slope, Standby, Remote Enable, Remote Program, Preset, Fine Adjust, Control Lock.
- Rotary Encoders: Voltage Adjust, Current Adjust.
- Rear Panel Elements: AC power entry connector, fuses, power on indicator, ground stud, HV output connector,remote interface connector, RS232/USB connectors, and input voltage selector switch.
The signals provided on the remote interface connector are as follows:
- Inputs:Safety interlock, output voltage and current program signals, high voltage enable and remote HV on.
- Outputs: Output voltage and current monitor signals, HV status, fault status, I/V mode status and a +10 V reference source.
Signal common and ground reference terminals are also provided.
- Accessories: Detachable, 8 foot, shielded high voltage coaxial cable (see models chart for cable type), 6 foot NEMA 5-15 line cord, 6 foot NEMA 6-15 line cord, 10 foot null modem cable and 10 foot USB cable are provided.
- Weight: Approximately 9 Kg.