Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience utilisateur. Pour se conformer à la nouvelle directive concernant la vie privée, nous devons vous demander votre consentement pour définir des cookies. en savoir plus.
2601B-PULSE SYSTEM SourceMeter™
The 2601B-PULSE System SourceMeter® 10 µsec Pulser/Source Measure Unit (SMU) Instrument combines the power of a high current/high speed pulser with measure and the full functionality of a traditional SMU in a single instrument. Its impressive 10 A @ 10 V at 10 μs pulse width and full 1 MS/s digitizing capabilities significantly boost productivity in applications ranging from benchtop characterization through highly automated pulsed I-V production test.
Achieve high pulse fidelity without manual pulse tuning
The 2601B-PULSE’s control loop system eliminates the need to manually tune for load changes up to 3 μH, ensuring your pulse has no overshoot and ringing when outputting pulses from 10 μs up to 500 μs at any current level up to 10 amps. With pulse rise times < 1.7 ms, you can properly characterize your device or circuit under test.
- Output 10 A @ 10 V with a 10 μs pulse width
- Pulse rise time <1.7 ms to characterize with confidence
- High fidelity pulse output without tuning at any current level
Incorporates the functionality of a fast pulser and SMU in one instrument
The 2601B-PULSE adds pulser functionality to the superior measurement integrity, synchronization, speed, and accuracy you know from the industry-leading Keithley 2601B SMU instrument.
- Pulser 0.05% basic measure accuracy with 1 MS/s digitizing
- SMU 100 nA low current range with 100 fA sensitivity
- Rear panel BNC connections for quick cable setup
Embedded scripting and connectivity for unmatched production throughput
Test Script Processor (TSP®) technology embeds and executes complete test programs inside the SMU instrument to deliver industry-best performance. TSP-Link® technology enables expansion of up to 32 TSP-Link nodes for creating high-speed, SMU-per-pin parallel testing without a mainframe.
- Laser Diode ( VCSEL ) Production Test for ToF/LIDAR Applications
- Simplified Pulsed/DC I/V Characterization of LEDs
- On Wafer Semiconductor Testing
- Industry leading 10 A @ 10 V, 10 microsecond pulse output
- No tuning required for inductive loads up to 3 μH
- Dual 1 Megasample/second digitizers for high speed I/V pulse measurements (pulser function only)
- DC capability up to ±40 V @ ±1.0 A, 40 Watt
- TSP technology embeds complete test programs inside the instrument for best-in-class system-level throughput
- TSP-Link expansion technology for multi-channel parallel test without a mainframe
- USB 2.0, LXI-C, GPIB, RS-232, and digital I/O interfaces
- Supported in the Keithley KickStart non-programming software tool