VEO 710L / 710S Cameras
Phantom VEO High-speed Camera, VEO710, VEO410, VEO640, VEO340.
Phantom VEO 710
- Small, rugged, powerful high-speed camera
- 7Gpx/second throughput, 1 Megapixel resolution
- 7400 frames per second (fps) at 1280 x 800
- 18, 36 or 72GB RAM
- Exposure Index range: Mono 6400 – 32,000 D; Color 2000 – 10,000 D
- Includes Programmable I/O, SDI and HDMI video outputs
- Available in L (light) or S (full featured) models
- All models support 10Gb Ethernet option
- FAST option available for 1,000,000 fps and minimum 300 ns exposure
Phantom VEO® high-speed cameras are compact, rugged and packed full of features to enable a variety of traditional and advanced imaging applications.
The VEO 710 is the fastest VEO model and features a one megapixel sensor with over 7 Gigapixels/second (Gpx/s) throughput. This translates to the ability to record up to 7,400 frames-per-second (fps) at its full 1280 x 800 resolution, or over 8,200 fps at 720p HD. The top speed at reduced resolution is 680,000 fps standard or 1,000,000 fps with the FAST option, which also provides exposure times as low as 300 nanoseconds. With the maximum RAM configuration of 72 GB, at 7,400 fps the VEO 710 provides over six seconds of record time.
All Phantom VEO camera models are available in two body styles, L and S. The L-model includes everything needed for traditional software-based capture and motion analysis. The S-model includes additional signal availability, on-camera controls, ruggedized connectors and compatibility with removable CFast 2.0 storage media. Both models include 3G HD-SDI and HDMI outputs and our new versatile Programmable I/O infrastructure.
Choose the body style, memory configuration and lens mount that works best for your application and budget. Nikon F/G, C-mount, PL-mount and Canon EF (with electronic access to aperture and focus) lens mounts are available.
VEO cameras are built tough and rated to withstand up to 30G as configured or up to 100G without the internal mechanical shutter option which is standard on all models. The internal components are completely isolated which protects the electronics for long-term reliability.
* Measured according to ISO 12232:2006 method
What’s in the Box…
- Power supply
- Ethernet cable
- SDI video cable
- Phantom PCC software
- Printed manual