VEO 640L / 640S Cameras
Phantom VEO High-speed Camera, VEO640.
Due to global delivery times and fluctuating stock levels please check delivery time here
Phantom VEO 640
- Small, rugged, powerful high-speed camera
- 6Gpx/second throughput, 4 Megapixel resolution
- 1400 frames per second (fps) at 2560 x 1600, 2800 fps at 1920 x 1080
- Exposure Index range: Mono 6400 – 32,000 D; Color 1250 – 6400 D
- 18, 36 or 72GB RAM
- Includes Programmable I/O, SDI and HDMI video outputs
- Available in L (light) or S (full featured) models
- S version includes CFast 2.0 media compatibility, On-camera controls, additional 3G HD-SDI port, additional signals
- All models support 10Gb Ethernet option
Phantom VEO® high-speed cameras are compact, rugged and packed full of features to enable a variety of traditional and advanced imaging applications.
The VEO640S camera model uniquely doubles as a research tool and a high-speed camera suited for the media industry thanks to the 35mm 2.5K resolution sensor, on-camera controls, CFast 2.0 media and a compact 5.6 lb (2.5kg) 5-inch (12.7cm) cube form factor for compatibility with specialty and remote rigs.
The VEO 640 is a 4 megapixel camera with over 6 Gigapixels/second (Gpx/s) throughput. This translates to the ability to record up to 1400 frames-per-second (fps) at its 2560 x 1600 resolution, and up to 2800 fps at 1080p HD. The top speed at reduced resolution is 290,000 fps. With the maximum RAM configuration of 72 GB, at 1400 fps the VEO 640 provides over 8 seconds of record time.
All Phantom VEO camera models are available in two body styles, L and S. The L-model includes everything needed for traditional software-based capture and motion analysis. The S-model includes additional signal availability, on-camera controls, ruggedized connectors and compatibility with removable CFast 2.0 storage media. Both models include 3G HD-SDI and HDMI outputs and our new versatile Programmable I/O infrastructure.
Choose the body style, memory configuration and lens mount that works best for your application and budget. Nikon F/G, C-mount, PL-mount and Canon EF (with electronic access to aperture and focus) lens mounts are available.
VEO cameras are built tough and rated to withstand up to 30G as configured or up to 100G without the internal mechanical shutter option which is standard on all models. The internal components are completely isolated which protects the electronics for long-term reliability.
* Measured according to ISO 12232:2006 method
What’s in the Box…
- Power supply
- Ethernet cable
- SDI video cable
- Phantom PCC software
- Printed manual