Brand: PicotechUSB PT-104 4 channel RTD/PRT data logger
USB PT-104 PRT Data Logger
- Flexible: Measures temperatures with either PT100 or PT1000 sensors, as well as resistance and voltage.
- Adaptable: Can measure and record temperatures ranging from –200 °C to +800 °C.
- Stable: Instead of voltage references, which tend to drift with temperature, the PT-104 uses high-precision reference resistors.
- Expandable: Up to 20 units can be used simultaneously on one PC.
- Portable: The PT-104 obtains its power from either the USB port or Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), so no additional power cable is needed.
- Measures and records up to 4 platinum resistance thermometers
- Works with PT100 and PT1000 sensors •Supports 2, 3 and 4-wire sensors
- Measures voltage and resistance
- 24-bit ADC
- Uses calibrated reference resistors for stability
- Supplied with PicoLog data logging software
- USB interface ensures easy installation
- Ethernet interface for remote operation
- Powered by USB port or Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Multiple units can be run on a single PC