TSG4104A M00 (OCXO time base)
Please use the icons below to download any files related to this item. We aim to have the datasheet and/or catalog available.
RF Vector Signal Generator with Oven-Controlled Crystal Oscillator
The TSG4100A Series RF Vector Signal Generator offers mid-range performance and up to 200 MHz modulation bandwidth at an entry-level RF signal generator price. They use a new technique to provide spurious free outputs with low phase noise (-113 dBc/Hz at 20 kHz offset from 1 GHz carrier) and extraordinary frequency resolution (1 μHz at any frequency).
The TSG4100A Series comes standard with analog modulation.
Convenient, in-field software upgrades allow for easy transition from analog to more advanced vector and digital modulation capabilities, providing the most flexible configuration and best CAPEX protection. These instruments complement other leading mid-range RF test solutions from Tektronix, such as the USB-based RSA306 Spectrum Analyzer and MDO4000B and MDO3000 Mixed Domain Oscilloscopes.
The TSG4100A Series instruments use an ovenized SC-cut oscillator (TSG410xA-M00 or E1 models) time-base, providing a 100 X improvement in stability (and a 100 X reduction in the in-close phase noise) compared to instruments that use a TCXO time-base.
- Analog and vector/digital signal generation capabilities
- Dual baseband ARB generators
- Analog modulation standard
- Soft key upgrade to vector/digital modulation at very low cost
- Digital modulation applications for GSM, EDGE, W-CDMA, APCO-25,DECT, NADC, PDC, and TETRA
- USB, GPIB, RS-232, and LAN interfaces
- 5.6 kg
- 2U high and half standard rack width
Key performance specifications
- True DC to 2 GHz, 4 GHz or 6 GHz to support both analog and vector/digital signal generation
- Typical ≤±0.30 dB amplitude accuracy (0 dBm CW signal at 22 ºC)
- from 10 MHz to 6 GHz
- I/Q modulation inputs (400 MHz RF bandwidth)
- ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM, VSB, and custom I/Q
Options and Accessories
- MDO3012Mixed Domain Oscilloscope 100MHz, 2ch analog + 1ch RF 9kHz-100MHz (3GHz optional)€4,570.00
- MDO3022Mixed Domain Oscilloscope 200MHz, 2ch analog + 1ch RF 9kHz-200MHz (3GHz optional)€5,470.00
- MDO3032Mixed Domain Oscilloscope 350MHz, 2ch analog + 1ch RF 9kHz-350MHz (3GHz optional)€9,490.00
- MDO3052Mixed Domain Oscilloscope 500MHz, 2ch analog + 1ch RF 9kHz-500MHz (3GHz optional)€12,000.00
- MDO3102Mix Domain Oscilloscope 1GHz, 2ch analog + 1ch RF 9kHz-1GHz (3GHz optional)€14,300.00
- MDO3014Mixed Domain Oscilloscope 100MHz, 4ch analog + 1ch RF 9kHz-100MHz (3GHz optional)€5,460.00
- MDO3034Mixed Domain Oscilloscope 350MHz, 4ch analog + 1ch RF 9kHz-350MHz (3GHz optional)€11,400.00
- MDO3054Mixed Domain Oscilloscope 500MHz, 4ch analog + 1ch RF 9kHz-500MHz (3GHz optional)€15,300.00
- MDO3104Mixed Domain Oscilloscope 1GHz, 4ch analog + 1ch RF 9kHz-1GHz (3GHz optional)€18,900.00
- MDO3024Mixed Domain Oscilloscope 200MHz, 4ch analog + 1ch RF 9kHz-200MHz (3GHz optional)€6,120.00
- RSA5103B1Hz - 3GHz Real Time Spectrum Analyser(RSA)Price on Request
- RSA5106B1Hz - 6.2GHz Real Time Spectrum Analyser(RSA)Price on Request
- RSA5115B1Hz - 15GHz Real Time Spectrum Analyser(RSA)Price on Request
- RSA5126B1Hz - 26.5GHz Real Time Spectrum Analyser(RSA)Price on Request
- RSA3069 KHz- 6.2 GHz Real Time Spectrum AnalyzerPrice on Request