TG8000 Multiformat Video Test Signal Generator
Master Sync / Master Clock Reference Generator
Tektronix video Sync pulse generators provide facility reference signals and ensure a stable facility timing source. Tektronix signal generators provide test signals for equipment verification and calibration applications, and support a wide variety of analog and digital formats to facilitate your technology transition.
Support for 3 Gb/s SDI and Dual Link SDI formats helps deployment of the latest emerging video technologies. Stay Genlock™ provides a unique, robust genlock mode that ensures stable signal synchronization for digital and traditional broadcast facilities. GPS Synchronization and Timecode Module with an integrated GPS receiver provide long-term reference clock stability. Also included are time-of-day and program timecode functions. Tektronix Automatic Changeover units provide facility reference signal redundancy within a Master and Slave SPG system.
- Multiformat analog and digital test signal generation
- Ideal channel configuration and performance to support reference generator needs
- Modular configurable platform
- Stay GenLock™ – Unique, robust Genlock mode provides stable synchronization signals for digital and traditional broadcast facilities
- Sync pulse generator and test signal generator for post production and broadcast facilities
- Test signal generator for research and development
- Equipment design and maintenance