|Device Type||DC Supply|
TopCon TC.GSS, TC.GXS, TC.GSX product overview
Development, tuning and testing of today’s energy technologies call for active source/sink systems. Up to now, most power supply providers either offer split source/sink systems or integrated fixed power supply systems without any modularity.
REGATRON manufactures a series of integrated current-bidirectional power sources named TC.GSS. This series combines the excellent technical data of well-known TopCon DC power supplies with modern grid-tie inverter technology in order to handle both current flows from and towards the load. The modular TopCon concept is still maintained, so a finely graduated variety in terms of voltages and power is on the customer’s disposal.
TC.GSS, TC.GXS and TC.GSX are intended to fit the same 19” cabinet like the today’s TopCon DC power supply family. The units can easily be assembled in standard 19” racks with an absolute minimum of additional wiring. Thanks to this high degree of functionality, even big power systems only need a fractional part of space and wiring compared to conventional solutions.
- Testing and qualifying of battery systems
- Development and testing of automotive power trains
- Simulation of airborne and vehicle onboard power grid
- Test benches for electrical drives, elevators, tower crane drives, cable railways
- Evaluation and testing of hybrid concepts
- Common electrical process engineering
- Energy buffer systems