The SM3300 series is designed for long life at full power, has an excellent dynamic response to load changes and EMC surpasses CE requirements: low emission and high immunity.
- Modular platform with upgradable remote control interfaces
- Operation on single and three phase input voltage
- Designed for long life at full power
- Standard Ethernet interface, LXI class C
- High Voltage isolation up to 1200V
- Sequencer for arbitrary waveform generator or stand-alone automation
- Excellent dynamic response to load changes
- Protected against all overload and short circuit conditions
- EMC surpasses CE requirements: low emission & high immunity
- Low audible noise: fan is temperature controlled
- Master/Slave parallel and series operation with voltage and current sharing
- Stacking is allowed, space between units is not required
- High power system configuration from multiple units
- 19” rack mounting or laboratory use (feet included)
- Remote sensing Interlock
- Accurate current sources
- Plasma chambers
- Car test systems
- Automotive battery simulation
- ATE in industrial production lines
- Controlled battery (dis)charging
- Driving PWM-controlled DC motors
- Solar Inverter testing, PV-simulation
- Aerospace and military equipment
To make our website even better, we use functional and analytical cookies. Information from this website and your preferences are stored in these cookies by your browser.
Essential cookies are strictly necessary to guarantee the proper functioning of the website.
With this you allow us to collect anonymous data about the use of the website with third party cookies, such as the number of clicks and the behavior of visitors on the website. In addition, we can also perform marketing-related actions via this option.
By activating this cookie, you help us to further improve your experience.
With this you allow us to collect marketing-related data via third party cookies.
By activating this cookie, you help us to further improve your experience
We use functional and analytical cookies to make our website better.Would you like to know more about our cookies? Click on "Cookie settings".