Unfortunately this product is not in stock, please contact us to discuss the options.
The Site Master S331L is an all inclusive 1-port cable and antenna analyzer covering the 2 MHz to 4 GHz range, with a built-in InstaCal™ module and a built-in power meter. Standard measurements include:
- Return Loss
- Cable Loss
- Smith Chart (50/75 ohm selectable)
- 1-port Phase
- Distance-to-Fault Return Loss
- Distance-to-Fault VSWR
- RF Power (50 MHz to 4 GHz)
- VIP Mode; Optical connector inspection with IEC 61300-3-35 based Pass/Fail standard (requires USB Video Inspection Probe G0306A, sold separately)
The S331L is the highest value in a rugged, handheld cable and antenna analyzer. The S331L replaces the current value line S331D which is part of the longest running portable cable and antenna analyzer family in history. Utilizing the latest advancements in technology, the S331L has been optimized for field conditions, is easy to use, and has efficient sweep management capabilities. The S331L delivers an entire workday of battery operating time, the most ever offered in a handheld cable and antenna analyzer. With its large outdoor viewable 7” TFT touch screen display, new intuitive GUI, and classic mode that mimic the S331D basic measurement flow, the S331L is very easy to use, and can significantly increase a user’s efficiency in the field.
The S331L is for contractors, installers, and wireless service providers, who need an instrument to reduce per site maintenance expenses. Anyone who needs to make basic cable/antenna and power measurements will benefit from the new S331L Site Master. The simple no option configuration and high value pricing make the S331L ideal for tower contractors and can be easily provisioned by stocking distributors and rental companies alike.
For contractors who don’t have time to look for nearby power sources, the S331L will last an entire workday on a single battery charge, meaning you can be a lot more productive with your day. Not only does the Site Master S331L run longer, it also has a lot more memory internally so you don’t have to worry about running out of space for all of those extra measurements you just made. Your CAPEX affects your profitability, and your stability. The new S331L is the best value in a handheld cable and antenna analyzer period. You can get more done with minimal negative impact on your operating expenses.
- 2 MHz to 4 GHz Handheld Cable and Antenna Analyzer, impact, dust, and splash resistant
- More than 8 hours of continuous battery operation
- Standard built-in InstaCal™ module and Power Meter
- FlexCal™ maintains calibration with frequency changes
- Built-in one button Help function
- 800 x 480 7” TFT touch screen display and multiple USB ports
- Internally store >1000 files with fast preview of stored traces
- Industry standard *.dat format compatible with Line Sweep Tools (LST) and HHST
- Optical Connector Inspection (requires Visual Inspection Probe)
- Standard three-year warranty (battery one-year warranty)