Seeing high frequencies! Now you can SEE high frequency electromagnetic fields.
The background There are high demands for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) of electronic products. The demands are stated in different set of rules, for example: VCCI, ANSI, CISPR, FCC and VDE. These demands are specified for products or systems and not for components or elements. The fact that there is no easy way to find the exact location of a radiating source is a problem for designers today. Print Screen image of a scan measurement. Detectus AB has developed several measuring systems with which designers can measure the intensity and the location of a radiation source at a component level. The results of such a measurement can be shown as two or three dimensional coloured maps. The measurements can easily be repeated creating objective, comparative measurement results.
Technical data Detectus
- Accuracy: +/- 0.3 mm
- Min step size: 1 mm
- Line voltage: 115 or 230V, 50 or 60 Hz
- Speed: 5000 mm/min
- Control: Ethernet, RS-232 or USB to RS-232 adapter
- Software: Runs on Windows XP or later. (32- and 64-bit) Also runs om Mac using BootCamp
- Measurable volume (mm): 300x200x100
- Movement XYZ-axes (mm): 300x200x100
- Size (w/h/d in mm): 620x500x550
- Weight: 23 kg