PQ Disturbance & Energy Measurement-4/8 Voltage & 8/14 Current inputs, analog/digital inputs in a robust travel case.
- Power Quality Measurements Just Got Better!
- PQube 3-PQ-E05S-0000-00
- Complies with IEC 61000-4-30 Class A Edition 2 & 3
- 512 samples/cycle
- Flicker IEC 61000-4-15 Class F1,
- RVC - Rapid Voltage Changes,
- 2kHz-150kHz Range Measurements,
- HF Transient Detection/Recordings,
- 4 voltage Channels, 8 current channels, 4 analog inputs, 1 digital input, 1 relay output, Ethernet, USB,SD
- and more...
- Energy, Revenue Grade 0.2s Accuracy Availabile with PSL's Custom High Precision Current Transformers to meet the requirements of IEC 62053-22 Class 0.2S and ANSI C12.20 Class 0.2.
- Additional Analog AC/DC Channels,
- Advanced Environment Sensors
- Additional AC Voltage/Current Channels to monitor more power flows.
- Additional DC Channels (RPM, flows, wind speed, torque, temperature..)
- PSL's Advanced Environment Sensor (temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, T/C, acceleration/vibration, solar radiation)
- Micro-Synchrophasor (Micro PMU) PSL's Advanced GPS Calibration measures better than sub-degree phase angle for PMU applications.
Provides opportunities to measure and assess in real-time the impact of distributed renewable energy generation in your distribution network.