PQube3 AC/DC Power Analyzer
This compact instrument is simply the best power monitor and real-time sensor you can buy. It records every type of AC power disturbance—including 4 MHz sampling of impulses—Class A certified, ultra-precise revenue-grade energy meter. Monitor up to two three-phase loads, or eight single-phase loads with a single instrument. It goes beyond AC power too. Records environmental data such as temperature, humidity and harometric pressure, vibration, 3-axis acceleration—as well as process parameters, for example: torque, RPM, fuel level, water flow, and more.
Easy to install, easy to use. Delivers ultra-precise results immediately to your inbox.
• Installs easily with an ultra-compact footprint
• Connects directly to voltages up to 690 V
• Certified for Class A power quality according to IEC 61000-4-30 Ed3
• Computes 4-quadrant ANSI Class 0.2 revenue–grade energy on eight single-phase channels
• Monitors DC power and process parameters with four additional AC/DC analog channels
• Detects and records high-frequency impulses at 4 MHz
• Measures in real time and records
• 2 kHz ~ 150 kHz emissions
• Auto-detects the mains frequency, wiring configuration and nominal voltage
• Holds years of data and thousands of events