NTP Time server, Lantime M300/PZF
LANTIME M300: NTP Server in 1U Case for Server Rackmount with the DCF77 time code transmitter as reference
The Meinberg LANTIME M300 time server provides accurate time to networks of any size. It synchronizes all NTP- or SNTP-compatible systems. The M300 time server uses as a reference time source either any compatible external or built-in Meinberg reference clock (Stratum 1 mode) or up to 7 NTP servers (Stratum 2 mode).
- NTP time server for 19" installation with management CPU and internal time reference:
- DCF77 receiver/radio clock with TCXO Timebase *
- Meinberg GPS antenna input, BNC female connector, isolated
- 2 x LAN interface 10/100 MBit, RJ45 connector
- 1 x Terminal RS232 interface, 9pin D-Sub male connector for initial setup and configuration
- 1 x USB Service interface
- 1 x LC-Display (2 x 40 characters) and 8 push buttons
- 3 year waranty
- Free unlimited support and firmware updates
- 1 x RS232 interface (COM0), independent, 9pin D-Sub female connector,
- 1 x RS232 Output (parallel COM0), 9pin D-Sub female connector, with multi data formats timestrings.
- 1 x PPS, TTL into 50 ohm, pulse duration 200 msec active high, female BNC connector
- 1 x Standard Frequency 10 MHz, TTL into 50 ohm, female BNC connector
- 1 x Alarm Relay Output, change-over contact, 3pin DFK connector
- Power supply: 100-240 V AC (50-60 Hz)
- Power consumption: max. 30 W
- 19" metal chassis, 1 U/84 HP
- (483 mm wide x 43 mm high x 285 mm deep)
Scope of supply:
The system will be delivered inclusive of AW02 outdoor antenna, mounting kit and 10 m coax-cable (RG58).