NTP Time server, Lantime M200/GPS
LANTIME M200: NTP Server in 1U Case for Server Rackmount with GPS as reference.
The Meinberg LANTIME M200 time server provides accurate time to small networks.
It synchronizes all NTP- or SNTP-compatible systems.
The M200 time server uses as a reference time source either any compatible external or built-in Meinberg reference clock (Stratum 1 mode) or up to 7 NTP servers (Stratum 2 mode).
NTP time server for 19" installation with management CPU and internal time reference:
- GPS satellite receiver/radio clock with TCXO-HQ Timebase
- Meinberg GPS antenna input, BNC female connector, isolated
- 1 x LAN interface 10/100 MBit, RJ45 connector
- 1 x Terminal RS232 interface, 9pin D-Sub male connector for initial setup and configuration
- 1 x USB Service interface
- 1 x LC-Display (2 x 40 characters) and 8 push buttons
- 3 year waranty
- Free unlimited support and firmware updates
- Power supply: 100-240 V AC (50-60 Hz)
- Power consumption: max. 20 W
- Metal chassis, 1 U / 63 HP
- (335 mm wide x 43 mm high x 250 mm deep)
Scope of supply:
The system will be delivered inclusive of GPS/Converter outdoor antenna, mounting kit and 20 m coax-cable (RG58).