63200 E Series
|Device Type||DC Load|
The Chroma 63200E serie is the new high power programmable DC Electronic load of Chroma, operating at 150V, 600V or 1200V.
So going from 2 kW to 24 kW and up to 2000 ADC in a single unit. A total power of 240 kW is possible.
Each model of the 63200E series has precision and real time voltage and current measurements.
These loads can be used for a wide range of EV applications. DC charging stations.
Standard USB, optional Ethernet/LXI and GPIB interface available.CC, CR, CV and CP modes are standard features.
These series have 36 models in total with 5 types of heights., 12 types of powers and 3 types of voltage.
- Rated power: 2kW, 3kW, 4kW, 5kW, 6kW, 8kW, 10kW, 12kW, 15kW, 18kW, 20kW, 24kW
- Voltage range: 150V, 600V, 1200V
- Current range: 2000A max.
- CC, CR, CV & CP operation modes
- Up to 10 units master/slave parallel control
- Synchronous control in static and dynamic loads
- CZ mode for turn on capacitive load simulation
- Real time power supply load transient response simulation & Vpk+/- measurement
- User programmable 255 sequential front panel input status
- Ultra-precision voltage & current measurement
- Timing & discharging measurement for batteries
- Short circuit simulation
- Smart fan control
- Full protection: OC (adjustable), OT, OP (adjustable) protection & OV warning, polarity reverse alarm
- Standard USB, optional Ethernet/LXI and GPIB interfaces