Locates and identifies out-of-band spurious signals when analyzing wireless base station transmitters, the field strength mode measures propagation, coverage, and pinpoints electromagnetic leakage
Unfortunately this product is not in stock, please contact us to discuss the options.
Frequency Range: 9 kHz to 3 GHz
Regulatory requirements are growing. You're under increasing pressure to cut costs. And improving system uptime is always a top priority. The MS2711E Spectrum Master helps you do all of this and more. Whether you are performing complex interference analyses or assessing signal quality, the MS2711E Spectrum Master delivers the ease of use, rich functionality, and best-in-class price/performance you've come to expect from Anritsu.
Designed to handle the most punishing field conditions, the MS2711E allows you to monitor wireless systems easier than ever before. Measurements include received signal strength (RSSI), channel power, adjacent channel power ratio (APCR), and occupied bandwidth measurements that can confirm the distortion level or channel power level of an AMPS, TDMA, CDMA or GSM transmitter. Additionally, the MS2711E can locate and identify out-of-band spurious signals when analyzing a wireless base station transmitter, while the field strength mode allows users to measure propagation and coverage, or to pinpoint electromagnetic (EM) leakage in broadcast systems. Measurement of carrier to interference ratio is included.
PIM Hunting mode is optimized for finding external IM products in conjunction with the MW82119B PIM Master.
Spectrum Master Highlights
- Measurements: Occupied Bandwidth, Channel Power, ACPR, C/I, Spectral Emission Mask, PIM Hunting
- Interference Analyzer: Spectrogram, Signal Strength, RSSI, Signal ID, Interference Mapping
- Dynamic Range: > 85 dB in 100 Hz RBW
- DANL: -142 dBm in 100 Hz RBW with preamp option 0008
- Phase Noise: -90 dBc/Hz max @ 10 kHz offset at 1 GHz
- Frequency Accuracy: < ±50 ppb with GPS On
Compact Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
- Spectrum Analyzer: 9 kHz – 3 GHz
- Interference Analyzer with Interference Mapping
- High Accuracy Power Meter
- Channel Scanner, GPS, AM/FM/PM Analyzer
- Tracking Generator: 500 kHz – 3.0 GHz
- Field-proven design: Three-hour battery life, rugged, compact, lightweight, daylight viewable display
- Intuitive menu-driven touchscreen user interface
- 6 Markers, limit lines and segmented limit lines
- Automatic, manual, and dynamic attenuator control
- Standard three-year warranty (battery one-year warranty)