MJ Series 15 Watt Regulated 0-10KV High Voltage DC Module, negative polarity
Unfortunately this product is not in stock, please contact us to discuss the options.
|Device Type||DC >= 1500V Supply|
MJ Series 15 Watt Regulated High Voltage DC Modules
- Current Regulation Unequalled in a Module of This Price Range. For example, the regulation from short circuit to rated voltage for the 15 kV, 1 mA model is ± 500 nanoamperes.
- Glassman's "Air Insulated" designs are completely serviceable; this module is not an epoxy block "throw away".
- AC Input: Eliminates the need, and expense of an auxiliary DC power source.
- Standard Accessories: Detachable 8' shielded output cable, and mating control connector.
- Constant Voltage/Current Operation - Standard
- Low Stored Energy: Less than 200 millijoules for most models.
- "Multi-Mode" operation permits maximum user flexibility.
- Local Voltage or Current Control, user selectable.
- Remote Voltage and/or Current Control via 0 ~ +10 Volt signal.
- Remote Voltage and/or Current Control via potentiometers.
- Protection: Overload, short circuit, and arc protection is provided by automatic current regulation and by careful surge limiting design.
- External Interlock Terminals
- TTL Enable/Disable
- Warranty. Standard power supplies are warranted for three years; OEM and modified power supplies are warranted for one year. A formal warranty statement is available.